How to arrange your medical travel to Iran
GOMEDIRAN is known as the most reliable medical tourism facilitator in Iran
Step 1: visit www.GOMEDIRAN.com
You will find medical and travel information you may need in our website and you can:
- Find about your suitable treatment
- Find about you alternatives
- About Iran medical services
- How to get Iran VISA
- How to travel to Iran
- Explore Iran
- What to do in Iran?
Step 2: Contact us and get a FREE consultation
Our friendly advisers are ready to consult you, so don’t hesitate to ask us anything you need to know about your medical trip to Iran, Contact us to:
- Get more information from our experts, our consultation is FREE and there is no obligation
- Complete our patient form to help us analyze your situation and potential risks better
- In our initial consultation, we request your basic medical information, It’s better to upload your medical files to help us review your medical conditions; in some cases, the doctor needs to see your transcripts, laboratory results, MRI’s, X-rays, photos and other medical files (we ensure your privacy totally)
- you will have unlimited support from us to address your concerns regarding trip and medical service; there are a lot of information to help you for a better decision in our website
- Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram
- Online chat
- Inquiry forms
After reviewing and approving your application, and discussing:
- Your physical needs and limitations
- Your expectations and concerns
- Your emotional and mental needs
- Your budget and time-frame
Based on your health situation, expectations and timeframe, if we concluded medical travel is right for you and you made your decision to travel to Iran for your treatment, we continue our procedure to plan and customize your trip based on your needs and expectations.
Step 3: Get your FREE quote
After analyzing your medical needs, you will get a 24-hour turn-around FREE quote plus your travel and medical plan. We also will discuss about leisure travel options if you want to stay more than required for your treatment.
Step 4: Approving proposed treatment plan
After getting quote if you decided to move forward, we will assign a program manager (PM) for you. Your PM will be with you in your medical sessions, clinic time, and recovery sessions. Your PM is your translator too, makes all the arrangements and will take care of your requirements in Iran like:
- Visa (You can get more information about your VISA (If you need one) in our VISA page)
- Transportations (We will pick you up in airport. Transportation from hotel to clinic is on us too)
- Accommodations (Based on your budget and preferences, we will get you a good choice near the clinic/hospital and we will book your hotel before your arrival)
- Travel insurance (You can get more information about your travel insurance in our travel insurance page)
- SIM card and internet
- City sightseeing tours
- Personal Guide
Step 4: Arrival in Iran
After booking your plane tickets:
- Board your plane
- We pick you up from airport (airport pickup)
- There will be a welcome city guide (if you want)
- You will be transferred to your hotel to rest
Step 5: Pre-Op affairs
Before your treatment you will be consulted with your physician/surgeon in person within the first 24-hour of arrival; after reviewing your entire medical reports, your surgeon may request for more tests to ensure you are ready for procedure; we will take care of these laboratory tests arrangements.
Step 6: Operation/Surgery
- We will get you to clinic/hospital
- Operation will be performed by our board-certified surgeon
- In some cases you will be dismissed a little after the operation but in some cases, the medical team will keep you in hospital for a night or two
- When your surgeon dismisses you from hospital, we will get you to your hotel to rest
Step 7: Recovery and Relaxation
After the surgery, the patient will be dismissed from clinic/hospital if his/her condition is stable. In recovery period, your PM will be in touch to help you. The surgeon will prescribe some medication to take in recovery period. While you are in Iran and when you get back home. Surgeon assistant will follow you up in person or by telephone in your recovery period.
You will need rest to recover; we usually arrange a ten-minute distance accommodation from hospital/clinic for you unless you choose a specific hotel which you prefer to stay in. See our partner hotels here.
Prior to your arrival, your PM will recommend some relaxation/cosmetics activities such as spa, massage, eyebrow tattoo, Botox, dental whitening and etc. if you have chosen get this, you will get these extra services in your recovery period.
Step 8: Post-Op sessions and visiting Iran
The Surgeon will observe the results in post-operation sessions. Satisfied with the progress, surgeon may authorize you to enjoy some fun activities and sight-seeing in the country which your PM will plan if you wish. You will have a lot of choices of exploration in Iran; there are many exotic and historic places in Iran; you could go to museum, grand bazaar, walking streets and etc. There are many activities for any taste of fun. Read more about what to do in Tehran.
Step 9: Fly back home
At the end of your journey, we will get you to airport:
- After returning to your country we will have follow-up care communications with you
- Our medical specialists will be in touch with you
- Our doctors will monitor your recovery period and surgery results
We will be available for future assistance even after your departure.
This is just a general outline of your medical tour to Iran; steps will be tailor-made exactly based on your situation and needs. It’s better to contact us 30-days before the time you want to begin the process. We will help you every step of the way.