What Is Vaser Liposuction?
Vaser stands for vibration amplification of sound energy at resonance. It is known to be a technique that uses ultrasound waves to break the fat cells and makes them easier to extract.
This is what Vaser liposuction is all about. In this regard, let us read further to understand more about the process of Vaser liposuction and its benefits.
Vaser liposuction in Iran Packages
Prices of Vaser liposuction
- Arm lipo $1,490
- Thigh Lipo $1,790
- Lipo360 $2,390
Treatment Visa (T-visa)
Surgery, Lab tests, Medical photography, Medications, Surgeon visits
VIP Transfer (Airport/Hotel/Clinic), Medical Guide, Travel Insurance, Sim-card and Internet
3 to 5 Star Hotels Near Your Clinic/Hospital
Dr. Shapoor Azizi has been working in the general and cosmetic surgery since 2016 in Tehran. In 2018, he succeeded in receiving a liposuction surgery certificate with a Vaser liposuction device, and he is one of the first doctors who have the main skills and experience to operate Vaser lipo.
Dr. Hamidreza Fathi is a specialist in plastic and cosmetic surgery and a member of the faculty of the University of Tehran. He is the head of Plastic Surgery Department of Amir Alam and Moheb Yas Hospitals.
Who is the right candidate for Vaser lipo?
Vaser lipo is suitable for everyone. People who want to have Vaser lipo should follow a healthy diet and exercise regularly before the operation.
Who can not get Vaser liposuction?
- People with heart disease.
- People with immunodeficiency.
- People with pulmonary embolism.
- People with seizure disorders.
- Pregnant and lactating women.
- People who take certain medications, such as anti-inflammatory or anticoagulants.
Vaser Liposuction cost in Iran
Iranian plastic surgeons are well-known around the world. Hundred of people come to Iran for their medical and cosmetic surgeries every year.
In fact many people consider Iran for their Vaser lipo procedures because:
- Iran has most experienced plastic and liposuction surgeons.
- They can get an affordable Vaser liposuction and cosmetic surgeries.
- They can utilize high-quality and modern clinics.
Vaser liposuction price in Iran depends on some different factors. Generally it starts from $2000.
Vaser Liposuction in summery
|Hospital stay||No hospitalization (in most cases)|
|Trip length||5 days|
|Surgery duration||2-5 hours|
|Recovery time||3-5 days|
The procedure for Vaser liposuction
The procedure of the Vaser liposuction may sound complicated at once, but it is straightforward once it is explained. It should be mentioned that the process of Vaser liposuction is highly dependent on the area that the doctor targets and the amount of fat the site has.
Many liposuction procedures will be done with the help of local anesthesia. During the procedures, the following will be done.
- The surgeon makes a small incision and inserts inserting the cannulas.
- You will be injected with a numbing saline solution.
- The Vaser will be used to break the fat cells from the surrounding tissues needed.
- And last but not least, the body will be free from fat cells with the help of suction.
- After the process, it is common to expect to swell, bruising, and even a bit of discomfort, but these are all temporary. You do not have to worry about them.
The Benefits of Vaser Liposuction
The process has many benefits, and it is why a lot of people desire to undergo the Vaser liposuction process.
The benefits are:
- Vaser liposuction is an easy procedure and is very precise in removing undesirable excess fat.
- Vaser liposuction helps in fast body contouring.
- Less time for recovery is required as less tissue trauma is involved.
- Vaser liposuction causes small amount of pain and discomfort.
- The incisions made in the body for Vaser lipo are much smaller than the traditional liposuction method.
- In Vaser lipo, the body regenerates faster than in traditional liposuction.
- In Vaser liposuction, a large amount of fat can be removed in one session.
- Last but not least it has a very high satisfaction rate.
Now that you know about Vaser liposuction and its benefits let us go ahead and read about the different types of liposuction that are done today as well.
What is the difference between Vaser liposuction and traditional liposuction?
During liposuction surgery, the fat is completely removed from the surgical site. However, in the Vaser liposuction technology, ultrasound energy warms the deep layers of the skin, and the stimulation of fibroblast cells causes collagen and elastin production. This procedure causes the skin to tighten up to 30% in the first days and 40% in the first 3 to 4 weeks.
The incisions made in the body for Vaser lipo are much smaller than the traditional liposuction method.
In this operation, fats are converted into liquid using special waves to remove resistant fats from the body. As a result, a suction device removes excess fat from the body much more easily.
Vaser liposuction cost around the world
The price of Vaser liposuction varies depending on the location, surgeon fee, and type of clinic or hospital. Based on ISAPS, IMTJ & GOMEDIRAN reports, the price of Vaser liposuction in some countries are:
- The United States: $3,500-6,500
- Canada: Starting from $6,900
- The United Kingdom: Starting from $3,300
- Australia: Starting from $4,400
- Iran: Starting from $2000
What are the common areas for Vaser liposuction?
Vaser lipo can be used for different parts of the body. For example, neck, thighs, abdomen, chin, shoulders, face, chest and knees. As Vaser lipo is minimally invasive, the surgeon can easily perform it on small areas such as the cheeks.
Types of Liposuction
There are five famous types of liposuction done. They are:
The traditional liposuction process
In traditional liposuction process, small areas of fat are removed, such as lipoma and a bulge. This surgery is a procedure to remove excess fat from beneath the skin with a small suction device, known as “cannula,” which is inserted under the skin for doing the suction procedure and after breaking down the fat with different techniques like laser and ultrasound.
The Body-Jet or Water Assisted Liposuction
The second type of liposuction is done to enhance the traditional technique of injecting anesthesia to carry out the process of liposuction.
With the help of this liposuction type, one can get rid of a huge amount of fat, mainly from problematic areas like breasts, etc.
The third type of liposuction is the power-assisted one. Micro Aire and diplomatic are considered the two types of mechanically enhanced techniques done today.
In the process, fat is removed as a motorized cannula shifts back and forth along sideways. Power-assisted liposuction is very famous among surgeons mainly because it needs less effort.
It is one of the most successful liposuction procedure types. The pioneer of liposuction is available and has ample experience in this type. There are high chances of skin tightening in the liposuction process, especially in the inner thighs and arms.
The final type of liposuction. The submission is the minor surgical technique where the fibers are cut down through small stabs. Cellulase does the work with the help of a laser, and it has another laser that shrinks the skin for better results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get Your Free Consultation
If you have questions about Vaser Liposuction in Iran, please fill out