How to have a safe BBL?
Every year thousands of women worldwide undergo BBL to have a perfect butt. On the other hand, many patients are afraid to have BBL surgery. The questions to be asked here are, “is BBL dangerous? And should you have the surgery?”
Although all types of surgery involve a percentage of risk, with the advancement of medical science and using Iranian surgeons‘ knowledge and experience, this risk has been minimized.
Common BBL risks and complications
Like every other surgery, there are some possible risks and side effects associated with a Brazilian butt lift. BBL risks and side effects range from mild to severe, including:
• Infection: it not that common but still possible. You may experience fever and yellowish discharges from the site of the surgery. You may also notice a foul smell from the incision.
• Seroma: This can happen with fluids accumulating under the incision. Seroma can cause the area to swell and may increase infection.
In some occasions, BBL risks could be more severe, and the surgery may lead to:
• Hematoma: the blood will collect beneath the skin and decrease the blood pressure.
• Bleeding: extreme bleeding is possible after the surgery.
• Fat necrosis: Some of the fat cells may die if they do not have enough blood supply after the surgery
• Pneumothorax: This happens when the air leaks into the area amidst the lungs and chest wall. This can raise the pressure on the heart and lungs and can be life-threatening.
With all said, undergoing surgery with a board-certified surgeon can reduce the possibility of developing many of the abovementioned BBL risks and side effects.
BBL death rate
Brazilian butt lift is considered one of the most complicated cosmetic surgeries globally. BBL has the highest risk among all cosmetic surgeries.
That is why choosing a highly experienced board-certified cosmetic surgeon for BBL surgery is crucial for the aesthetic outcome and life-saving.
The exclusive risk of Brazilian butt lift
Brazilian butt lift is not a straightforward surgery. When performing this surgery, there are many aspects to consider, making it more complex. The surgeon needs special skills and training to achieve this surgery.
However, with the tremendous increase in demand for Brazilian butt lifts and its high cost, many patients try to save money and look for cheap offers. As a result, they fall victim to unqualified doctors and may have several post-surgery complications.