Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery in Iran: All you need to know
Top Five Best Countries to get BBL Surgery
Each year, many women travel abroad to undergo Brazilian butt lift surgery seeking better results and cheaper prices. However, some countries have become popular destinations for patients seeking BBL surgery:
- Brazil: BBL surgery has begun in Brazil, and the name has stuck ever since. A lot of tourists visit Brazil to get BBL surgery. Brazil has many experienced surgeons specializing in butt lifts.
- USA: The US is one of the best places to get a BBL. The surgeons in the United States are pretty experienced because it is the biggest market for plastic surgery. While you may have excellent BBL results in the US, the prices tend to be very high.
- Mexico: Mexico is a famous destination for medical tourism for Americans. Mexico offers BBL surgery at $5,000 on average. Since it is close to the USA and Canada, patients choose to go there and also enjoy a unique vacation simultaneously.
- Iran: Iran has many experienced plastic surgeons and offers affordable prices for BBL surgery. That is the reason Iran is becoming more popular for medical tourism every year. Iran has many experienced and skillful plastic surgeons.
- Turkey: Many patients travel to turkey to undergo plastic surgery. Turkey is becoming one of the popular destinations because it is easy to travel to turkey, and the prices are lower there.
Brazilian Butt Lift Cost in Iran in 2021
You can have a Brazilian butt lift surgery in Iran at relatively low prices with excellent results. Let’s compare BBL prices in Iran, the US, and the UK:
Price of BBL surgery in Iran: The price of BBL in Iran ranges from $2,500 to $4,000, including related medical costs.
Brazilian butt lift cost in the US: it can cost between $6,000 and $12,000 to have BBL surgery in the United States of America
BBL surgery price in the UK: it takes around $11,000 on average to get a BBl surgery in the UK.
What is the BBL procedure, and what does it do?
Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) surgery is a gluteal augmentation that aims to change and improve both the shape and volume of the butt. The surgery involves removing the fat from certain places of the body, like the thighs and the abdomen, and injecting it into the buttocks.
A BBL is used to improve the volume and shape of the butt by removing fat from specific areas and injecting it into the buttocks. This surgery usually gives the patient a natural look and helps get rid of the sagging.
How is a Brazilian Butt Lift surgery done?
Brazilian butt lift is usually performed under general anesthesia, but some surgeons may perform it under monitored anesthesia care ((IV) sedation), especially when the amount of transferred fat is small.
After the sedation, the surgeon will make several incisions and use liposuction to remove fat from places like thighs, hips, lower back, and other areas. Then, the injected fat will be purified to have it prepared for injection.
After fat purification, the surgeon will inject the fat into specific parts of the buttocks to enhance the shape and increase the volume. The surgeon usually makes 3 to 5 incisions to inject the fat. In the end, the surgeon will close the wounds with stitches and apply some compressions against them to reduce the risk of bleeding.
Before BBL Surgery: What Should I Do?
To ensure you have the best results after Brazilian butt lift surgery, you should prepare well physically and mentally. It can help a lot to read about Brazilian butt lift surgery beforehand and have faith in the medical team because they will do their best to give you the desired results.
If you are taking any medication, tell your doctor. Your doctor may ask you to avoid taking blood thinners and some supplements before the surgery to prevent any interaction these medications may cause during the surgery. To help you get the remaining medicines from your body, try to drink a lot of water.
You need to quit smoking and stop drinking alcohol for at least a few weeks before the surgery. It will help you heal faster and prevent any interaction of nicotine and alcohol with the anesthesia.
Having a healthy lifestyle before surgery can improve your recovery. Try to eat more healthy food with enough protein, minerals, and vitamins. Try also to do some leg exercises like squats and lungs.
BBL Recovery: What to Expect Post-op?
You need to know that the recovery process is different for every patient. It means that some patients may need more time than others to heal completely. On average, we can say that the recovery process takes about four to six weeks.
Right after the surgery, there will be some mild soreness and bruising. The surgeon will prescribe you some painkillers. When you go home, you will need to rest and have short walks to reduce the swelling.
During the first week that follows the surgery, you will be asked to wear a special garment that will help improve the tightness of the butt and reduce swelling and fluid retention. One important thing to keep in mind is that you need to avoid sitting down during the recovery process.
During the second week, most patients feel relieved from most of the pain, and the swelling will start to go away. Still, you need to avoid sitting down for another week or two at least. Some surgeons allow the patients to resume their work and even drive the car after a month, but it is always better to consult with your surgeon first. To recover faster and better after a BBL surgery:
- Eat healthily
- Avoid smoking
- Stop drinking
What happens to me after a Brazilian butt lift surgery?
- Your butt may seem huge: It is normal for the butt to seem huge after the surgery. About 20 to 30% of the injected fat will be reabsorbed into the bloodstream.
- Your skin itches after a BBL surgery: it is normal to get itchy skin after the surgery, and this sensation usually goes away after a while.
- Use a pillow for sitting down: Your doctor asks you not to sit on your butt, but if you need to sit down, you must use a BBL pillow to protect the injected fat.s
- You will need to wear a compression garment: You will be asked to wear a compression garment to reduce the swelling after the surgery as much as possible, but it would be better to wear it all day long.
- Wearing loose clothes: you should avoid wearing tight clothes during the recovery period and wear loose dresses.
How long does it take to heal after a BBL?
The recovery is different from one patient to another. However, it takes from 4 weeks to 6 weeks to return to your everyday life.
How painful is BBL recovery?
Brazilian butt lift surgery is not that painful. You should expect to feel mild pain or muscular soreness after the surgery which can be more tolerable with over-the-counter painkillers.
Can I walk after BBL surgery?
Although you need to avoid exercise for eight weeks, you better start light walking ASAP. Light walking will improve blood circulation and prevent the risks of blood clotting.
Risks and Complications of Buttock Lift Surgery
Brazilian butt lift surgery is a safe procedure if an experienced plastic surgeon does it. However, as with any other surgery, there might be some side effects and risks:
- Hematoma: when blood collects and pools beneath the skin
- Fat necrosis: when fat dies
- Fat embolism: when a piece of fat tissue blocks a blood vessel
- Blood clotting
Brazilian Butt Lift Costs around the World
The prices of Butt lift surgery or Brazilian butt lift will vary significantly from one country to another. Therefore, it is common to see thousands of patients travel abroad to have surgery at half the price offered in their countries.
- In the USA, BBL costs between $7,500 and $10,000; Some clinics may charge up to $30,000.
- The UK: the cost of BBL surgery in London is about $11,000
- Turkey: the average cost of butt enhancement surgery in turkey is $4,600
- Iran: the average cost of butt lift surgery in Iran is around $3,200.
Sometimes the prices can be low due to the low quality of the surgery. Still, this difference in costs of BBL surgery in Iran vs the US comes from the considerable difference in the economic situation in the countries as they have less income.
How Can I Find a Good BBL Surgeon in Iran?
There are plenty of reasons why you should have plastic surgery in Iran. Iranian clinics offer affordable prices and promise you satisfying results. Since Iran has become one of the popular attractions for medical tourists who seek plastic surgery in the past few years, you can know that Iranian surgeons have gained a lot of experience.
Plus, You do not have to worry about finding a skilled surgeon when you use the services of GOMEDIRAN. You can find a list of the available surgeons with the services they offer and some samples of before and after photos of their work to help you choose the right one. You can also see the reviews from former patients.
If you want to have BBL surgery in Iran, contact GOMEDIRAN and ask for our services. GOMEDIRAN will help you take care of everything, offering you the best prices and linking you with the best surgeons to make sure you will have the best results.
BBL surgery vs. butt implants: which one is better?
If you cannot choose between BBL surgery and butt implants, there are some advantages of BBL:
- Brazilian butt lift is a less invasive cosmetic surgery that requires smaller incisions
- BBL surgery gives a more natural shape and volume compared to butt implants
- With BBL, you get the extra benefits of liposuction from other places
- BBL recovery time is shorter than the butt implant surgery recovery
- Brazilian butt lift is safer than butt implant surgery
BBL Surgery and Tummy Tuck
A lot of patients prefer to have BBL surgery and Tummy tuck at the same time. Undergoing both surgeries at the same time will help you remove the excess fat from the belly, make it tighter and improve the overall contour, and then inject extra fat to improve butt shape and size.