Find your treatment
Services provided by GOMEDIRAN
- Find, introduce and connect to right health care provider in Iran
- Interpreter and personal assistant
- Assistance to obtain the visa
- Cost management of treatment and travel
- Providing travel services like accommodation
- Airport pickup and drop-off
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Iran have good cosmetic surgeons?
Fortunately, you will find, in general, plastic surgeons in Iran are the best in the world. Iran plastic surgeons are well-known for their artistic hands, and Iran is famous for the highest rate of nose jobs. Many people from Europe, the UK, and the middle east travel to Iran every year to get affordable, high-quality plastic surgery in Tehran, Mashhad & Shiraz. Many Iranian plastic surgeons have received training in Europe and the US.
How much does plastic surgery costs in Iran 2020?According to a report by the ministry of health in Iran, the price of cosmetic surgeries in Tehran starts from:
- A nose job: from $1,300
- Liposuction: from $300 for each region
- Tummy tuck: from $2,100
- Dental veneer (Hollywood smile): from $80 per tooth
This low price of plastic surgery in Tehran is the main reason for Iran becoming a new cosmetic surgery hub in Asia.
Which country is best for a medical trip to Asia?Top four best medical tourism destinations are 2019 are in Asia are:
- Korea: Best place to travel from the US to have a cosmetic surgery
- Iran: Most affordable place to get high-quality plastic surgery
- Thailand: You can have a medical trip holiday in
- India: average quality and price to have medical treatment
Which country is the best for a nose job?The top three countries performing nose surgeries in 2019 are:
- Brazil: +80,000 (8% of rhinoplasties worldwide)
- Iran: +65,000 (6.5% of nose jobs in the world)
- The US: +50,000 (5% of all nose jobs worldwide)
What are medical tourism risks?There are some risks associated with medical tourism:
- Choosing the best surgeon or clinic in your medical tourism destination
- Communication with medical providers
- Quality of medications may be poor in some countries
- Flying after the surgery may be risky in some surgeries
Try to choose a professional medical tourism facilitator in Iran to get care of you.